Rattray's Watchtower Aluminum Band TE pipe
The Rattray's pipe brand has Scottish origins and dates back to 1903, when Charles Rattray opened a tobacco shop in Perth, Scotland. Initially, the shop mainly sold loose tobacco and cigars, but Charles soon began making handcrafted pipes as well.
After the Second World War, the Rattray's company began to suffer from competition from the large tobacco multinationals. However, the family continued to produce high quality handcrafted smoking pipes, keeping alive the spirit of traditional craftsmanship.
In 1990, the business was sold to Kapp & Peterson, an Irish pipe maker, who continued to make Rattray's pipes. Today, Rattray's is one of the most respected pipe brands in the world, with a wide range of models that combine tradition and innovation.